1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
3. You must choose 11 people to tag. Put their icon on your journal!
4. Go to their page and tell him/her that you tagged them :3
5. No tag backs!
I'm too lazy to tag people.
11 Things about me...
1. When I was a little kid I was obsessed with cats but my dad hates cats so I never got one. Instead we got a dog so I am both a cat and a dog person now.
2. I changed my major back to art again because I cannot bring myself to experiment on animals.
3. I didn't start painting until my senior year of high school, even later for photography. I used to want to be a video game character designer.
4. When I was little, I used to pretend Batman was real and try to find him outside my window at night.
5. The hardest part about becoming a vegetarian was giving up fish. I didn't care that much about red meat. When I first became a vegetarian, I had a lot of dreams where I would eat meat by accident... I still sometimes have those dreams and it's been almost 3 years.
6. I love Indian and Thai food.
7. I love colour theory and the science of colour.
8. The reason I am doing this now is because I could not find my shoes in time to go to Zumba class.
9. I love to play adventure games (the ones where you collect objects and try to figure out what to do with them).
10. I have gotten paint on almost every surface in my house and on the vinyl roof of my car as well. Also, half of my wardrobe.
11. I wish there was a eucalyptus mint scented perfume.
questions from 0hGravity:
1. can you whistle?
Barely... I can make this faint tea kettle sound, but that it.
2. did you ever have an imaginary friend (...do you still have one)?
Yeah... but not anymore. I used to design a lot of characters in elementary school and liked to pretend they were real. I remember making a wolf girl named, Camille.
3. first, think of a stupid superpower. second, make an argument for why it is not stupid.
Ummmm.... to make bubbles without soap only using your hand.... and it is not stupid because you can become a famous magician and if you are ever stuck in a public restroom and it is out of soap you can just make it out of thin air and catch the bubbles.
4. heard this question asked in a movie once (turned out to be a pretty goddamn awful movie): if you were to die by falling off a cliff, would you rather fall looking at the sky or at the ground? (can't close your eyes
<--got to look like this)
I guess the sky... most people when they jump (at least on TV) seem to go head first though.
5. strawberries or grapes?